5 Web Designing Tools That Every Web Designer Must Have
Internet has been embarked by the web designing tools all over. These tools have helped us to get out the period where Photoshop was the only accessible option. Today web designing services can pick a favorite among the available slot and make a good choice for themselves. Here are top 5 web designing tools, that every web designing services company feels as a must have.
- Pixate: Pixate is a web designing application widely used by designer’s l all over the world. This app has been created to make commutative prototypes for iOS and Android. This application enables you to create an asset library within no time considering all the requirements of a user. Therefore, in order to create a prototype, all you need to do is to get the ease of drag and drop animation and insert your chattels into the app after this you’ll be very much pleased to use them in your layers palette . Simplicity is the best part of this app. And if you find yourself lost in the process, the live feed feature will allow you to insert live feed on to device which helps you to comprehend the experimentation and its effects on the final version.
- Affinity: with its launch in the market, Affinity has made raves in the industry by its top notch features for instance, adjustable nondestructive layers helps you to adjust the images just the way you like them without damaging any part of them that too with 1,000.000 percent zoom. Moreover, the undo features are also very easy to handle.
- Avocode: Encrypted & Secure, Supports Photoshop & Sketch and Blending modes friendly are only few shinning features of Avacode. Avacode has made it much easier for a frontend developer to code websites and even apps from Photoshop. Using this wonderful app, now you can easily share your PSDs between developers and designers through an automatic syncing process.
- Antetype: Antetype is truly a time saving app produced to perform its job with utmost perfection. It can perfectly assist you in working on multipage tasks, high fidelity mockups of desktops or mobile app. Best part of Antetype is that it allows the web designers to play with their creativity without being too caught in difficult tasks for instance, it allows the web designers to create vigorous layouts which will deal with almost all of the stuff.
- Sketch: Sketch was launched only in 2009 but its high quality features have created a deep effect on the web designing services. Artboard of Sketch is compatible with pixel therefore, even if you are operating on vector objects, rasterization can be computed already. Some of its features are enhanced exporting, symbols and simplified vector modes.